Welcome


Welcome
to the world of complete madness!
This site belongs to Princess Azula (me! ^^)
Hope you enjoy your time here, and please give credit to who ever the items on the blog belong to, whether its me or other fans.
This blog is to share news of DBSK to Every fan out there.
All I ask is for in return is for you to COMMENT or sign the Cbox ...your choice
Enjoy!

This blog is offically open ON 02/10/08!!!! Enjoy
This site orginaly was opened on new years eve 2007.
HAPPY 5TH ANNEVERSIRY DBSK!!!
!

Tuesday 25 November 2008

Chinese antifans cursing at changmin @ kimpo airport 081124

OMG I JUST HEARED
LISTEN!
Two bitches (chinese anti fans) went a hit changmin cuz they hate him and all
but they ruined jj's reputation by saying they were his fans at first but turned into antis for some odd reason(something to do with changming scolding them)
they hit him with their back , thats why u see minnie touching his head
omg
i can see the anger in jaejoong and junsu
they looked like they wanted to jump on the girls for doing that
who wouldnt??
i would stand by my mates if this happend to them
fucking bitches
it makes me wanna go and biff em up to shit man

No comments: