Welcome


Welcome
to the world of complete madness!
This site belongs to Princess Azula (me! ^^)
Hope you enjoy your time here, and please give credit to who ever the items on the blog belong to, whether its me or other fans.
This blog is to share news of DBSK to Every fan out there.
All I ask is for in return is for you to COMMENT or sign the Cbox ...your choice
Enjoy!

This blog is offically open ON 02/10/08!!!! Enjoy
This site orginaly was opened on new years eve 2007.
HAPPY 5TH ANNEVERSIRY DBSK!!!
!

Friday 3 October 2008

KBS2TV Show "Champagne" " Yoochun Made JunJin Of Shinhwa Angry"


Dong Bang Shin Ki's Micky YooChun revealed that he came close to being scolded by JunJin.

On KBS2TV Show "Champagne" which will be aired on 4th October, Micky's story about JunJin created an extraordinary eloquence and concern.

During "Dangerous talk, now I can say" corner around the topic "Senior - Junior relationship", Micky said "It was long time ago, but I didn't speak out before. Now I have enough braveness to do." He obviously made everyone curious, and when MC Shin Dong Yup asked for the details, Micky revealed that "I was nearly scolded by JunJin", which shocked all the guests.

Micky recalled the day "I met JunJin by chance one day. It was the first time we had a drink together at a pub. When JunJin received a phone call, we secretly came to the bar and paid for the drink. When JunJin came back and knew it, he was strict and gave us a rough lecture: "You are juniors, I am senior, and I cannot pay for my drink ?"


Credits: strawberry16@soompi + eunhye@mirotic.blogspot.com + mirotic(blog) + princessazula

__________________________________-

Did that really happen?? wow 
I'm shocked and at the same time really want to laugh my ass off loooooooooool

No comments: