Welcome


Welcome
to the world of complete madness!
This site belongs to Princess Azula (me! ^^)
Hope you enjoy your time here, and please give credit to who ever the items on the blog belong to, whether its me or other fans.
This blog is to share news of DBSK to Every fan out there.
All I ask is for in return is for you to COMMENT or sign the Cbox ...your choice
Enjoy!

This blog is offically open ON 02/10/08!!!! Enjoy
This site orginaly was opened on new years eve 2007.
HAPPY 5TH ANNEVERSIRY DBSK!!!
!

Sunday 19 October 2008

DBSG_My Favs 2/4 [ENG SUB]

i think jaejoong was on crak wen they were recording this...seriously HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTTTTE!!!
YUNJAE ALERT PPL!
and jaejoong is the one who started it all! AHAHAHAHAH
"i guess i'll have to take him then.." wen yunho said that ...KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I could not stop sqeualing ahhhhhhhhhh it was way to hottttt

okay i'll stop for nao...let me finish watching it lol
LMAO!
still...this is filllllllled with yunjae and jaejae is ooo blunt sometimes hahah

the other parts are up on Ginaya's channel
all credit goes to her :)

No comments: