Welcome


Welcome
to the world of complete madness!
This site belongs to Princess Azula (me! ^^)
Hope you enjoy your time here, and please give credit to who ever the items on the blog belong to, whether its me or other fans.
This blog is to share news of DBSK to Every fan out there.
All I ask is for in return is for you to COMMENT or sign the Cbox ...your choice
Enjoy!

This blog is offically open ON 02/10/08!!!! Enjoy
This site orginaly was opened on new years eve 2007.
HAPPY 5TH ANNEVERSIRY DBSK!!!
!

Tuesday 24 February 2009

090121 Bigeast 3rd fanmeet in Kobe - Junsu sings Sakura [picnicxiah]

omg i made a mistake in my previouse post lol
this fanmeeting was from last month
i knew they couldnt do a concert for bloody three days and then do a fanmeeting japan!
now that is a little toooooooooo much
not just liitle but toooooooo much
lol
anyway this from januray
sorry for my mistake

No comments: